Mattis & Company was a boutique consulting firm serving organizations undertaking digital transformation. The organization focused on and employed experts in the disciplines of architectural modularization, digital transformation, product management, Agile, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe.)
Role: Founder; Principle, Business Agility and Innovation
– Supported Fortune 50 and other multinationals along their journey to Business Agility at scale (SAFe)
– Supported organizations in the consolidation of application stacks, the development of modular architecture, and
many cloud migration initiatives.
– Developed a framework for applying agile & scrum to the development of consumer products
– Was known for baseball games and great meals
– Merged with SolutionsIQ and acquired by Accenture in 2017.